Each case is a story.
How compelling and persuasive is yours?
Clarity Not Confusion
Guidance Where You Need It Most
- What are the strengths and weaknesses in my case?
- How can I craft a persuasive trial story for my audience?
- Which jurors will be most, as well as least, receptive to my story?
- How can the research findings position our case for a better outcome?
- Are my witnesses adequately prepared to tell their story in both direct and cross-examination?
Whether you are a sole practitioner, large firm, insurance carrier, or government agency, we are committed to tailoring our services around what is most valuable, actionable, and effective for your specific case. Our work is based in science, supported by technology, and backed by years of dedicated service.
Explore What We Do Best
At Trial Innovations, we believe quality research is a powerful tool for crafting, testing, and revising a persuasive story, audience, and trial strategy. With over 40 years of collective experience working on criminal and civil litigation across the country, we know what it takes to succeed. This is how we do it:
Mock Trial and Focus Group
Change of Venue
Meet Our Principal Consultants
Over 40 Years of Combined Experience to Meet Your Trial Needs
Trial Consulting Services
Added Value to Help You Achieve Success
- Mock Trial
- Focus Group
- Change of Venue Study
- Community Attitude Survey
- Online Research
- Witness Assessment
- Witness Preparation
- Jury Questionnaire Development
- Voir Dire Development
- Statistical Jury Profiles
- Scientific Jury Selection
- Trial Monitoring
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Shadow Jury
- Post-Trial Interviews
- Post-Conviction Appeals
You Deserve a Dedicated Team in Your Corner
Contact Us Now